PCB LAYOUT SERVICES
Getting a PCB Layout done quickly and right is critical to your success. Work with SBC and we will help insure that you get your product designs to the “Marketplace First”. SBC is a “Leader” in working with OEM’s to do just that. To accomplish this goal we offer the quickest turns in the industry from “PCB Layout to Loaded PC Board Assembly” so your engineers can verify their designs in real-time.
LAYOUT CIRCUIT BOARD CAPABILITIES – PCB LAYOUT
SBC can do just the PCB Layout of your Circuit Board or the entire process of getting your PCB product manufactured. This can include the PC Board Design as well as the PCB Layout, working closely with your team to design products from concept or update existing PC Board Designs.
SBC has the capability for “quick turn” or “standard basis”, PCB Layouts down to as little as 24 hours, offering a wide variety of technologies including:
1. High Layer Counts
2. Mixed Technologies
3. Micro BGA Layouts – BGA’s – Fine Pitch SMD’s
4. Test Boards, Probe Cards and EVM Boards
5. High Speed Digital Boards
6. High Power and Super High Power Layout
7. High Pin Count PCB Layouts
8. Quick-Turn Quality PCB Layout
9. Differential Impedance Control
10. As a standard part of our process SBC verifies all designs for manufacturability (DFM) and testability (DFT).
11. RoHS Compliant PC Board Designs
Schematic Assistance – Customers can provide schematics along with the additional information required to layout your Printed Circuit Board. Your other option is to have SBC do your Design and build your schematic utilizing our PC Board Design Services.
PCB Layout Software Platforms Available
We offer a wide variety of PCB Layout Platforms including:
1. Altium Designer
2. PADS (Mentor Graphics)
4. Cadence Allegro
Ordering PCB Layout Services
Information Required to Quote and Produce a Printed Circuit Board Layout:
1. Complete and verified schematic(s) in one of the software platforms we offer. (PCAD, Cadence Allegro, PADS (Mentor Graphics), or Altium Designer).
2. Complete and verified BOM. Customer must spec. out each component for the layout, based on their familiarity with requirements of the circuitry.
3. Part numbers for components must be complete, along with package/footprint details for each component.
4. Board form factors in one of the software platforms we offer. We can also work with DXF files from CAD tools (like AutoCAD, etc.).
5. Any special layout routing or fabrication requirements. Special Requirements or Non-Standard Tolerances.
Delivered to you with your PCB Layout:
1. IPC Netlist
2. Assembly Drawing(s) in pdf and/or Gerber format
3. Updated “Bill of Materials” (BOM)
4. Fabrication Drawing(s) in pdf and/or Gerber format
5. Pick & Place (PNP) Data
6. Gerber Data for all layers in RS274X format
7. Drill Data in Excellon Format
SBC Building Your PCB Layout Now – Taking the Next Step
Once SBC has completed your PCB Layout we can manufacture and assemble boards in as little as 48 hours, right in the same facility. We provide one of the fastest turn times in the industry through the benefit of having complete control of all processes and steps: PCB Layout, PC Board Fabrication, and PC Board Assembly, all at our 120,000 square foot facility in Chandler AZ. Being under one roof eliminates delays caused in transferring files and shipping and delivering products. These delays are often as much or more than the actual time to turn at each step: PCB Layout, PC Board Manufacturing, and PC Board Assembly.
For PCB Layout, Design, Fabrication, or Assembly consult the below documents:
SBC is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company through UL-DQS. South Bay Circuits utilizes ISO 9001:2015 eight fundamental quality management principles to help improve our PC Board Fab, PC Assembly, and Box Build performance. Certificate #: 10000903 QM15
ITAR Registered! We are a manufacturer that builds defense articles with related technical data that can be defined on the United States Munitions List (Part 121 of the ITAR), where we are registered.