- IPC-A-600 Acceptability of Printed Circuit Boards Training and Certification Program.
- IPC-A-600 is the standard for PCB workmanship quality with acceptance criteria for nominal (target), acceptable and nonconforming conditions for printed circuit boards. SBC builds and inspects to Class II or Class III depending on customers criteria.
- IPC-4101 Specification for Base Materials for Rigid and Multilayer Printed Boards PC Bare Board
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) controlled through internal procedures adhering to “ANSI/ESD.20” as well as “J-STD-033 Handling, Packing, Shipping, and Use of Moisture/Reflow Sensitive Devices” when applicable, or per customer requirements.
- SBC provides X-Ray verified assemblies for IC’s and BGAs. Below is a typical type of equipment utilized for the purpose, Glenbrook X-Ray:
SBC is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company through UL-DQS. South Bay Circuits utilizes ISO 9001:2015 eight fundamental quality management principles to help improve our PC Board Fab, PC Assembly, and Box Build performance. Certificate #: 10000903 QM15
ITAR Registered! We are a manufacturer that builds defense articles with related technical data that can be defined on the United States Munitions List (Part 121 of the ITAR), where we are registered.